32 Channel (16-Channel PoE) Network Video Recorder - Supports 4K (12-Megapixels), ONVIF Compliance, USB Backup, Supports up to 32TB HDD (Not Included)(Version 2 - Updated Firmware) DS-7732NI-I4/16P
- OR -
- by entering your model number.
- This powerful NVR is capable of recording 4K video in on all 32channels. This ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings when utilized with a 4K security camera. The higher pixel count (3840 × 2160 compared to 1920 x 1080) will not only provide you with a new level clarity, it will add an increased ability to zoom in on distant objects without drastically reducing image quality. It is important to note that this 4K security NVR does not require a 4K television or monitor.
- This 4K NVR is able to receive H.265+ or H.265 or H.264+ video compression files. This feature can save you up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding. So go ahead and add one of Anpviz’s new line of 4K security cameras to your security system. They come equipped with H.265 compression capabilities, which allows you to receive 4x the resolution of 1080p without the large 4K file sizes.
- Simply connect IP cameras to the NVRs 16 integrated power-over-ethernet (PoE) ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience. Each camera only requires a single ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR thanks to PoE technology. This all-in-one cable provides both power to the camera and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m. This allows you to install your security cameras where you need them most without the need to have a power outlet nearby.
- User-friendly central management software This 4K NVR is loaded with powerful features to enhance your management and viewing experience, including: drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, and notifications, remote system management and many more.
- A free HIK-Connect iOS/Android mobile app It provides convenient remote viewing of video so you can monitor your cameras from anywhere.
This fits your .